Milling Poppy-Seeds with the M95 and TM3 Machine
A bucket or a similar vessel is placed under the milling-mechanism to catch the poppy that was filled into the funnel for being milled.
The poppy-seed mill works with two serrated rollers, that are driven with different rotational speeds, which means that the poppy seed is not ground but squeezed and easily ripped. This process guarantees not only a higher exploitation of the material but above all an airy, fluffy poppy.
The poppy-seed mull for squeezing or flaking of corn, sesame, flaxseed and similar products of the same size.
Advantages of Working With this Machine:
- always freshly squeezed poppy-seed
- maximal yield and very high-quality grist
- high operation speed
- you can adjust the milling quality with the adjustable shaft
- simple handling and cleaning
- clean working because of resilient strippers
The Poppy-Seed Mill is Delivered with:
- mobile (with four steering- rollers, two lockable)
- special design: for flaking corn
NEW Special Equipment:
Second funnel (used as cap), (height: 300 mm, additional volume: 30 l)